Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Changes and Surgery

Well, lots of changes have happened. We are back homeschooling as of Friday. Anna is much calmer and mornings are a lot smoother already. We are excited and happy about this change. I am glad we came back to it.

As for the surgery, tomorrow morning, bright and early at 5:30am, I will be admitted to the hospital for exploratory and then full surgery. There is a possibility of a hysterectomy, but I won't know what all they do until I wake up. I am not in the least bit worried about the surgery, just the recovery. This will put me out of work for 6 weeks. I am a little worried about that, but I will be able to pick back up when I am cleared.

I will have some time on my hands afer surgery, so maybe I will get on here at least once more? Hey, you never know?!

Anyhow, if you all have time or can, prayers are appreciated for a successful surgery and a good recovery. I know I am in good hands. Thanks so much.

No comments: