Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hold that thought

Ok, So hold that thought on my last post. I got a promotion at work this week, but only cause I asked for it. :-) It was a position that had been previously only allowed for full-timers, but since so much at work is changing anyhow, I asked if they would consider a part-timer. I got it and so far I'm happy. I hope it stays this way for a while. Unfortunately, I've come to realize at work that a lot of bad things happen in cycle with everyone's monthly cycle. LOL!! Guess tempers and moods flare at certain times. I guess it makes us cranky...you think? LOL! Anyhow, I got the promotion and I am learning new things right now which makes me happy for a time. Praying for the best, cause lately I've been known to speak my mind. Have a good week.

No comments: